Every year, we welcome candidates from Australia, Canada, USA and Ireland to join our Overseas Teacher Pool (OTP) here in London.
From the moment you make the decision to teach here, we make sure you are supported and that the process is as seemless as possible. For succesful candidates, we offer support finding accomodation and give you an Overseas Teacher Pool (OTP) contract that guarantees you pay if you work or not, so you don't have the stress of wondering if you'll make ends meet.
The simple 10 step journey from home to London
1. You apply to join our Overseas Teacher Pool (OTP).
2. There are two skype interviews to assess your suitability.
3. Your offer to join our Overseas Teacher Pool (OTP) is made.
4. Your OTP contract is issued.
5. You accept, and our team offer help with getting your Visa together, and initial temporary accomodation is recommended for your first few days.
6. You fly!
7. You are met at the airport by a member of our team, and driven to your accomodation.
8. The next day you meet us at our City office, we help you find long-term accomodation and open a bank account. We also give you your "welcome to London" pack, including a map, travel card and mobile phone with pre loaded credit to stay in touch.
9. You attend a training day, with trainers including a Headteacher and a fellow overseas Teacher who has completed their first academic year teaching here.
10. You shadow an existing teacher for the day, then you are ready to go!
Throughout the year, we host various events for our OTP Teachers, to make sure it's not all work and no play! We want you to enjoy your time with us inside and outside of the classroom.
For more information, please contact your dedicated country consultant by using the following emails:
or call us +44(0) 203 371 1080